Halloween Oreo pops
October has made it’s appearance and we are getting geared up for Halloween. While it’s not my all time favorite holiday, it is always fun to come up with fun themed desserts to spoil the nieces and nephews with. These yummy Halloween Oreo pops are the perfect addition to any Halloween party whether it be at home, school or elsewhere. They would even work for “Fall parties” because they are the colors of Fall. My only trouble is not eating all of the oreos we have in the house once I get going on fun desserts like this one!
Ingredients for Halloween Oreo Pops
White melting wafers
Orange melting wafers for inside
You will need-
Paper straws (hobby lobby, Joann’s, Walmart)
2 microwave safe bowls
A couple forks for stirring
1. Pour bag of white melting wafers in microwave safe bowl and save for step 6
2. Pour 1/4 bag of orange melting wafers in another microwave safe bowl and microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals until melted while storing in between
3. Separate 10 (or more if desired) Oreos
4. Flatten the top 1″ of your straw, dip In orange chocolate and press onto one side of the Oreo, now using the orange chocolate as your glue, add a little bit more in the center of the Oreo and press the Oreo back together
5. Repeat step 4 with all 10 Oreos
6. Put Oreos in freezer for about 5 minutes
7. Melt your white chocolate wafers on 50% heat in 30 second intervals until melted, while stirring in between
8. Holding the stick, dip Your oreo in the melted white chocolate, making sure it’s completely covered.
Don’t forget to share with me your finished product.