April Sale Items
April Sale Items! These are the items that I stock up on or purchase new in April. The more you save each time you shop the better off your budget will be. Just remember to shop in moderation and for what you do truly need. Happy shopping!!
Items that are on sale in April include:
- Computers–Computers also come out in spring so if you buy last years version of a ocmputer you are saving $100’s of dollars each time you upgrade. We get a new computer every 3-5 years or so when we wear out one of them.
- Digital Cameras–Summer is right around the corner and stores are making room for new cameras. Check for clearance prices or marked down camera’s to save money if you don’t have to have the latest greatest invention.
- Spring clothing–Check those winter clearance racks and stock up for next year. This plan of attack saves my family $100’s of dollars each year. We also add a few new pieces to each season just by finding things on sale for cheaper.
- Travel Plans–Travel in the “off” season if you can it will save you money. Also book your motels and flights as much as in advance as you can. You will save hundreds of dollars by booking flights/hotels together or checking travel sites for the best deals.
- Lawn Mowers-We try to buy them before Spring so the price is lower, but we haven’t bought a new one in ages. Before everyone decides to start mowing your chances of getting a discount are still pretty good. But you will be getting last years version, so shop ahead of season.
- Easter–hams, eggs, dyeing kits, candies, chocolates, baskets, decorations (I shop for the next years holiday after the items are on clearance.)
- Earth Day– Organic Foods and Personal Care items, Energy Star appliances, CFL and LED lighting. I got some amazing deals on some organic things this year!!
- Spring–gardening equipment and seeds, bird feeders, cleaning supplies and the dreaded allergy medicine will be cheaper because its soon to be in hot demand.
- Seasonal Produce: Strawberries, Rhubarb, onions, peas, carrots, cabbage, beets, broccoli, grapefruts, mushrooms, avocados, asparagus and artichokes.
- Baking supplies–sugar, baking mixes, flour, chocolate chips, refrigerated cookie dough
- Seasonal Produce–artichokes, asparagus, avocados, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, grapefruit, mushrooms, onions, peas,