What is Ample Meal & Coupon Code?
Is Ample a magic meal in a bottle or just another run of the mill meal replacement shake? Ample Meal can seem like a quick fix solution for a busy dieter or someone needing a quick weight loss fix, but what is it really? What makes this meal replacement any better than the other brands currently on the market?
A Meal for One or Something More?
As the product would have you believe, the Ample Meal Replacement Drink is a type of organic meal replacement drink. Ample Meal offers consumers a choice between their keto, original, and vegan drink formulas. All drink products made by Ample Meal are both organic and gluten-free.
How it Works
Ample Meal works as a quick fix to a missed meal, a healthy traveling snack, post-workout shake, and more. All you have to do is mix a bottle of Ample Meal with either water or milk. What the replacement meal offers you is about 400 to 600 calories of drinkable nutrition depending on which bottle size you buy.
Pros to Using Ample Meal
- You get a non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free product that offers a balance of protein, fats, carbohydrates, and sugars.
- Has a decent micronutrient density compared to other meal replacement products.
- Is a pro-biotic and is compatible with most diets including vegan, paleo, keto, those who suffer from lactose intolerance, and more.
- No artificial ingredients or sweeteners are used to make the meal replacement powder.
- The Ample Meal bottle is BPA-free.
- It is a simple to use product for those who are on the go. Just add water to the bottle and shake it.
- One of the highest quality meal replacement products on the market.
Drawbacks to Using Ample Meal
- It is a fairly expensive product per serving. A 400 calorie serving is $6.50 and a 600 calorie serving would be approximately $8.00.
- Has low vitamin nutritional value so it isn’t a reliable meal replacement in this area of nutrition.
Why Some People Resort to Meal Replacements
There are many reasons a person may resort to using meal replacements beyond weight loss goals. Some people need a healthy traveling snack when options are limited. Others use meal replacements when they are on the go or need a post-workout nutrition boost. Then there are the people who just don’t have enough time in the day to make lunch or dinner.
Meal replacements can also help certain people gain weight when they are unable to eat more than two or three solid meals in a day. Meal replacements are also very versatile in the ways that they can be used. You can use them to make shakes, nutritious ice pops, or give your morning bowl of cereal a little something extra.
Whether you are just looking for a quick on the go meal for travel, a post-workout drink or a simple fix for a busy workweek, Ample Meal may be one of the best options to try. However, despite all the goodies this meal replacement offers, it should never replace solid foods entirely and is not for people who are budget conscious. Make sure to use the Ample Coupon Code, CL15, to save 15% off at AmpleMeal.com.